7.1.2 Beta sign up page.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else volume keys stop working?

I believe there is a setting under settings -> accessibility that causes this. Ensure it didn't turn on (Sorry can't check right now and can't remember the name of the setting off the top of my head). That usually is the cause for this issue though.

Nechasin

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I believe there is a setting under settings -> accessibility that causes this. Ensure it didn't turn on (Sorry can't check right now and can't remember the name of the setting off the top of my head). That usually is the cause for this issue though.

Thank you. Switch Access was turned On, I turned it off and my volume keys work again.

miyanc

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Is there a brake down of what we are getting in 7.1.2? I am running the beta as well. Not sure what to look at or test.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Is there a brake down of what we are getting in 7.1.2? I am running the beta as well. Not sure what to look at or test.
I haven't seen one, seems to be a lot of optimization stuff that's invisible. There was an article that you can now choose whether to put live wallpapers on only the home screen or on it and the lock screen. But can't find a change log.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I found another bug that i submitted on last night.

I had my hotspot on for about 15-20 mins while I was out last night so a buddy could download a movie to his phone. Once it was done I shut it off -- all was well. When I got home I went to turn on my wifi and it turned on but I didn't see it connecting to my WiFi. I went to go look at the various networks within the WiFi settings but it just kept sitting at searching and wouldn't pull any networks up. It wouldn't work until I did a reboot... So it seems the hotspot caused the WiFi to go wonky.

DJM626

Oct 18, 2015
Visit site
Was finally able to figure out why I was not able to get the download and I just downloaded and installed. Will let things settle in overnight and report changes

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know how to restore back to 7.1.1? I unenrolled my device from the beta program and I was supposed to receive an update to reset back to.7.1.1 but never received. I know I will have to erase my entire device in order to do so. Do I need to reset without receiving the update?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude