Wifi turning off

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
This just started happening yesterday. My wifi will be off and I will check the settings and it says obtaining IP address and connects. It cuts out for a hot second or two...This is new on my end not sure if it has been an issue alongside with the BT shutting off. My BT shuts off...Very sporadically. Hasn't happened in days.

Seremedy

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Ive had this issue with every single android 6.0.1 and up phone, maybe its my wifi but my htc 10, s7e, 6p and pixel all do it

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Mine stays on till I turn it off. I have it stay on during sleep.

As you can see below it stayed on all night till I left the house.

Screenshot_20170304-213712.png

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine stays on till I turn it off. I have it stay on during sleep.

As you can see below it stayed on all night till I left the house.

View attachment 253494
Yeah I have mine to stay on during sleep too. It was weird, happened a couple of times yesterday when my apps started to update and then I'd get a message that the app can't download BC I don't have wifi, low and behold I see LTE at the top and then all of a sudden wifi came back. I restarted my router and modem and haven't had an issue since. So fingers crossed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have mine to stay on during sleep too. It was weird, happened a couple of times yesterday when my apps started to update and then I'd get a message that the app can't download BC I don't have wifi, low and behold I see LTE at the top and then all of a sudden wifi came back. I restarted my router and modem and haven't had an issue since. So fingers crossed.
Yeah it may have been a hiccup with the router. I charged it last night and went to bed.. looks like it stayed on all night :).

Screenshot_20170305-122055.png