Very Silver Pixel XL 128GB in stock at Verizon!

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
So the Pixel XL 128GB in silver is in stock at Verizon right now. I had an order placed for a black Pixel XL 128GB that wasn't expected to ship until the 21st and was originally debating between the black and silver and they both had the same ship times but now with the silver being in stock I just cancelled my order for the black one and ordered a silver one and they charged my card immediately. I am expecting to get a shipping notification tomorrow.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
So the Pixel XL 128GB in silver is in stock at Verizon right now. I had an order placed for a black Pixel XL 128GB that wasn't expected to ship until the 21st and was originally debating between the black and silver and they both had the same ship times but now with the silver being in stock I just cancelled my order for the black one and ordered a silver one and they charged my card immediately. I am expecting to get a shipping notification tomorrow.
That's exciting news!

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Not to mention, the phone flies and is smooth smooth smooooooth.
Another reason I wanted this phone. I was an iPhone user from the 3Gs all the way up to the 6s Plus being my last one and started out in Android with a note 5 and then the S7 Edge and I've felt that Android hasn't ever been as smooth as iOS and I'm looking g forward to that again.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If you are in an area with Verizon Corporate stores, try walking in and asking about 128 GB Pixels. I was in a Verizon store in the Atlanta area last week to change my plan to the "new" Unlimited plan and was fully expecting to have to order a phone. Walked out with a 128 GB Quite Black Pixel. This is in spite of the fact the VZW website showed no availability at any VZW corporate store within 50 miles.

Very pleased so far, last phone was a MXPE and while I liked it, I REALLY like the Pixel.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
If you are in an area with Verizon Corporate stores, try walking in and asking about 128 GB Pixels. I was in a Verizon store in the Atlanta area last week to change my plan to the "new" Unlimited plan and was fully expecting to have to order a phone. Walked out with a 128 GB Quite Black Pixel. This is in spite of the fact the VZW website showed no availability at any VZW corporate store within 50 miles.

Very pleased so far, last phone was a MXPE and while I liked it, I REALLY like the Pixel.
I did try that and they didn't have any.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I got lucky with checking yesterday and changing my order. I am looking on Verizon's site now and it shows the Very Silver Pixel XL 128GB as coming soon. I am glad mine will be here tomorrow!

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I will let you know. Unfortunately I will be at work all day but my girlfriend will be home tomorrow to sign for it for me (hopefully). She has a few things to do in the morning but knows it's coming tomorrow. As long as she is home when it comes I will set it up tomorrow night when I get home from work which will be later in the evening as it is a longer day at work for me.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Worst feeling in the world!! Atleast you know that it will be an epic night!

It is the worst feeling. Originally they attempted delivery and my girlfriend wasn't home so they left a note on the door. Well I guess they drove by again later and saw she was home and delivered it then.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad