Gmail exchange email app issues

Mtber

Mar 17, 2017
Visit site
Hi, i have a pixel but having problems with using my office365 email within Gmail and calendar. I had to send back my old pixel for replacement which it was fine on and now my new one does not sync properly. Calendar does not sync at all and my emails take forever to load. Also sent emails seem to get stuck in outbox.

All sync settings are correct, i have deleted the account and added it again, also done a phone reset.

Using outlook at the moment but prefer how Gmail​ and the calendar app work together with Google assistant etc and also travel times etc.

Any help or advice would be super. Cheers!

matty032

Trusted Member
Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Gmail has had issues with office 365 the past year. I would uninstall Gmail, then install the latest version from apkmirror.com.
I would use Outlook, but it doesn't totally interface with the Google contacts and calendar. It contains its own wimped out contacts and calendar in the outlook app.

NotFromHere

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Gmail has had issues with office 365 the past year. I would uninstall Gmail, then install the latest version from apkmirror.com.
I would use Outlook, but it doesn't totally interface with the Google contacts and calendar. It contains its own wimped out contacts and calendar in the outlook app.

Couldn't agree more regarding the Outlook app. I hate that it doesn't allow for the calendar to be integrated with my Google calendar app.

Nine is just an incredible app. It's pure Android in the sense that you can use it right out of the box as-is, and you can also customize it to your heart's content. It's regularly updated too.

I like the Gmail app just fine, but it's for my personal email. I love using Nine just for my work email with my Office 365 business account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo