08-01-2017 01:03 AM
232 ... 8910
tools
    Up and running. Hoping that the battery life will improve from DP3.
    xzell likes this.
    07-25-2017 10:33 PM
    I did the Android O DP4 update on my Verizon Pixel XL, loved it, but lost my simultaneous voice and data. So let it do the OTA to wipe my phone and put me back to 7.1.2. But I still am missing the menu item for advanced​ calling in settings. So I still don't have it. I turned off HD Voice and turned it back on, but no luck (through Verizon). Wonder if resetting the device through the menus would get it back? Or do I have to flash the Verizon image?
    07-27-2017 05:35 PM
    I had this same problem on my 6p after switching from Fi back to Verizon. To fix it you need to go deep into the settings for your radios to turn VoLTE provisioning back on. There's some crazy combination of numbers & figures that will get you there via your phone dialer, but an easier option IMO is to download and open a little app called "LTE OnOff - HTC Thunderbolt". Open the app, click through the opening message, then look for the "VoLTE Provisioned" switch and turn it on. After you do this, you should see the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode option in your cellular settings again.
    07-27-2017 08:45 PM
    I had this same problem on my 6p after switching from Fi back to Verizon. To fix it you need to go deep into the settings for your radios to turn VoLTE provisioning back on. There's some crazy combination of numbers & figures that will get you there via your phone dialer, but an easier option IMO is to download and open a little app called "LTE OnOff - HTC Thunderbolt". Open the app, click through the opening message, then look for the "VoLTE Provisioned" switch and turn it on. After you do this, you should see the Enhanced 4G LTE Mode option in your cellular settings again.
    Haha that takes me back. You mean *#*#4636#*#* ? I remember fiddling with this on my bionic. Good times
    07-27-2017 08:52 PM
    Haha that takes me back. You mean *#*#4636#*#* ? I remember fiddling with this on my bionic. Good times
    Ha! Yes, that's the code. For some reason it didn't work on my dialer, so I had to use the app. I originally discovered that app when I actually owned the T-bolt, and you had to have that app to keep 4g from eating the battery alive!
    07-27-2017 09:46 PM
    I did the Android O DP4 update on my Verizon Pixel XL, loved it, but lost my simultaneous voice and data. So let it do the OTA to wipe my phone and put me back to 7.1.2. But I still am missing the menu item for advanced​ calling in settings. So I still don't have it. I turned off HD Voice and turned it back on, but no luck (through Verizon). Wonder if resetting the device through the menus would get it back? Or do I have to flash the Verizon image?
    I'm curious to know if you were able to resolve this issue?
    07-30-2017 07:00 PM
    Ugh .. These are the times I wish I had a Pixel. I would love to test.

Sigh .. Maybe Pixel 2 :o.
    08-01-2017 01:03 AM
232 ... 8910