Hi, I was trying to take a picture inside a church using the fisheye panorama mode. I wanted the center of the photo to be the ceiling, but with my Google pixel xl the center of the fisheye photo must be in the horizon line. Is it possible to change that? If so, how do I take a fisheye photo with its center being the ceiling?
    04-02-2017 09:57 AM
    I've tried many many software solutions but it has ended up buying this lens from Amazon (Universal 3 in 1 Camera Phone Lens) it costs around $12.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NMDQ7J0...cUvbUpU5739883
    04-02-2017 05:43 PM
    Hi, I was trying to take a picture inside a church using the fisheye panorama mode. I wanted the center of the photo to be the ceiling, but with my Google pixel xl the center of the fisheye photo must be in the horizon line. Is it possible to change that? If so, how do I take a fisheye photo with its center being the ceiling?
    there is no "center" of a photo-sphere photo. it is the surface of a sphere... are you referring to the center of the thumbnail?
    04-05-2017 12:28 AM
    there is no "center" of a photo-sphere photo. it is the surface of a sphere... are you referring to the center of the thumbnail?
    In my phone there is no option of a sphere. The only option is half of a sphere (180 degrees). And the center must be in the horizon line. I couldn't find a way to start taking this panorama pointing the camera up, or down...

Anybody knows how to do it?
    04-06-2017 04:13 PM
    In my phone there is no option of a sphere. The only option is half of a sphere (180 degrees). And the center must be in the horizon line. I couldn't find a way to start taking this panorama pointing the camera up, or down...

The photo sphere is under a different option than panorama in the camera app. Try using that to take the photo. Once you get a great photo sphere they are awesome! That said I don't think the camera let's you start the fish eye panorama anywhere you want
    04-06-2017 04:33 PM

it's weird that you can find panorama but can't find photo sphere. they are under the same menu...
    04-07-2017 04:32 AM
    The photo sphere is under a different option than panorama in the camera app. Try using that to take the photo. Once you get a great photo sphere they are awesome! That said I don't think the camera let's you start the fish eye panorama anywhere you want
    Found this option. Nice feature. Not exactly what I wanted, but enough to register in one photo the ceiling of a place.
    04-11-2017 09:42 AM
    Found this option. Nice feature. Not exactly what I wanted, but enough to register in one photo the ceiling of a place.
    congratulations..^^

be careful not to shot your shoes into the photo sphere..^^ sometimes they appear in the bottom part.
    04-11-2017 11:30 AM