Still nothing here. Must be a issue with project Fi?
    06-21-2017 09:32 AM
    I have build NKG47L for Pixel (sailfish) (T-Mobile)
    Thanks! NKG47L is also the build listed for the Pixel XL for users of T-Mobile, Fi Carriers, and Rogers. It seems like most of the complaints I've seen from those who have not yet received the June update have come from users on Project Fi. So, if your experience is typical, it would seem that T-Mobile users are not having a problem with that build.

I'm beginning to wonder if there's some sort of glitch with Project Fi. I know this sort of problem has come up before with Fido and with Rogers.

Are there any Pixel/Pixel XL/Project Fi users here who have received build NKG47L? If so, did it come OTA or did you sideload it?
    06-21-2017 01:10 PM
    Just did a manual check and finally getting the update on Fi.

EDIT: after restart, can confirm the Build number on Fi is also NKG47L.
    06-21-2017 01:38 PM
    Thanks! Looks like all of a sudden the dam has burst and build NKG47L is coming to Project Fi users. It's installing on my Pixel XL right now.
    06-21-2017 02:59 PM
    Finally getting the June update as I type this!!! Project Fi! 58.7 MB Yahoo!
    06-21-2017 04:31 PM
    Still nothing here. Must be a issue with project Fi?
    You should be getting it soon.
    06-21-2017 04:33 PM
    You're all welcome. I finally broke down and sideloaded this morning, so OF COURSE Fi starts sending out the OTA en masse today...
    06-21-2017 06:33 PM
    You should be getting it soon.
    Yup someone on fi forums posted that he spoke with fi and all of a sudden the update came. I checked at same time and got it along with a bunch of others.
    kjharrison likes this.
    06-21-2017 07:45 PM
    I'm in the same waiting boat still on June 27.
    I switched my unlocked Pixel I bought directly from Google, from Verizon to Project Fi last month.

I'm concerned that because I am running a Verizon build of the OS that the update servers are rejecting my device update requests now that I'm on a different carrier. I hope that's not the case.

Google support and Fi support haven't been able to give me an answer other than refer me to manually flash my phone with the update. My device appears to be one of the batch of Pixels with the intermittent freezing issues. Though support wants me to park my device in safe mode for a few weeks to see what happens.

Nobody has time for that.

Alas, I'm hoping that contacting support will jump start the process.

If all else fails, I can hope I get a massive rollup pushed to my device with the July update...
    Yesterday 09:02 PM
    I wouldn't wait any longer. You're on Project Fi so just sideload build NKG47L. That's exactly what I was going to do if I didn't receive the June update before the end of the month.
    Today 01:42 PM
60 123