June, security patch

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm still waiting as well. Kinda got spoiled last couple months getting it already .This time waiting a few days, ha

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My Pixel XL hasn't received the June update yet. My hubby got it on his Nexus 5X several days ago. Unfair I say!!! (The man is still smirking!) :cool: :(

Dan L2

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Couple quick questions. I have a Verizon model Pixel that is still on the April security patch. 2 Weeks ago, I switched to Fi.

(1) Do I first need May's patch before going to June?
(2) If I do sideload the OTA, do I sideload the Verizon one or the Fi one?

Thanks in advance.
Fido customers had the same issue ( I being one) google messed up on the update for some carriers. It took a long time for fido and Google to work together to get it corrected. We had to do alot of complaining for fido to take notice.

The quick easy way around it is to find a friend on a different network and use thier SIM card. After a few moments the updates will come through.

I used my friends Rogers Sim card

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just got mine. Feels like battery got its groove back, but we will see if it's just placebo.

Funny, it's killed my battery. Didn't last much longer than 9 hours today! Holy cow. Time to investigate, and factory reset if worse comes to worse.

gsolis31

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
From another forum: "The Pixel rollout isn't compete yet for all carriers."

Not sure why this month is so different from previous months where I got the OTA for my Pixel within the first couple days of the month, but hopefully next week.

mbxx

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
Any problems with the June Security Patch?
I'm afraid to install that because my Pixel works so perfect yet.