Has anyone had to deal with these guys. I'm at a loss. My phone's speakers went out. They said they would replace my phone under warranty. When they sent a link, they wanted. $800 hold to send me a refurbished phone. 1st, I don't have $800 to put a hold on. 2nd, a refurbished phone isn't worth $800. They said I could also send in my phone and they would send me refurbished one in 10 days. That's their two options. That's it. When I wanted to speak to someone else about there policy they told me they were closing the case and they were satisfied they had addressed my issue. Satisfied I have a broke phone? I love my Pixel XL, but their customer service is just terrible. Never had this issue before. Google just doesn't trust it's customers and doesn't want to support their devices. Guess I'll go back to Samsung. Just needed to vent. These reps are stressing me out.
    06-12-2017 08:10 AM
    Have you contacted your carrier and see if they will do a replacement?
    06-12-2017 09:52 AM
    I bought it from Google. I wish I had went through Verizon, would have been easier.
    06-12-2017 09:54 AM
    I am having the same issues with Google Support, My pixel had the speaker issue.....Any one have a back line or email to them? I sent my Pixel in 5 days ago, it just arrived today to them. Why is fed ex taking 5 days to get anywhere! Much less just Austin to Dallas!. Also, they did not send along another phone like they did with the last 2 broken google phone. SO I have been without a phone for 5 + days. I had a nexus 5 and nexus 5x repaired before and they sent a new phone same day. They also are not answering my email requests for information. Sounds like Google support is slipping
    06-16-2017 09:09 AM
    And they want to be like Apple? They have a lot of catching up to. do! One thing I will say about apple is their support and how they handle things. This pixel to me has been the biggest hunk of garbage I have ever spent money on. I personally think someone is paying people off to give this phone such positive reviews all over. Can not wait to get rid of mine for something that will allow it to work as a phone without all the hassles and issues. Updates seem to break things and things that were promised to be fixed have still left many pixel owners in the dark. From this alone, I know what my next phone WON'T be.
    06-21-2017 02:03 PM
    And they want to be like Apple? They have a lot of catching up to. do! One thing I will say about apple is their support and how they handle things. This pixel to me has been the biggest hunk of garbage I have ever spent money on. I personally think someone is paying people off to give this phone such positive reviews all over. Can not wait to get rid of mine for something that will allow it to work as a phone without all the hassles and issues. Updates seem to break things and things that were promised to be fixed have still left many pixel owners in the dark. From this alone, I know what my next phone WON'T be.
    Haven't had any issues with mine, in fact it's been one of the most problem free phones I've had. And no, not paid to say that. The worst phones I've ever owned were the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC Thunderbolt. The Thunderbolt was bad from the start, horrible battery life and signal quality, mediocre speakers. The S3 got progressively worse the longer I owned it, the GPS was bad from the start, it started to slow down after a few months to the point where by the one year mark it was crap to use, battery life by the one year mark was about 1/3 of what it was when new, and just after the one year mark mobile data quit and never came back.

In contrast, no hardware issues, the performance is the same as day one, and battery life is the same or better than when I got it. If they improve the Pixel with better speakers, smaller bezels, and maybe waterproofing I'll be all for it. I am using the regular Pixel and not the XL, but I doubt that makes a difference. Have you tried getting a replacement?
    Yesterday 10:52 PM
    I am having the same issues with Google Support, My pixel had the speaker issue.....Any one have a back line or email to them? I sent my Pixel in 5 days ago, it just arrived today to them. Why is fed ex taking 5 days to get anywhere! Much less just Austin to Dallas!. Also, they did not send along another phone like they did with the last 2 broken google phone. SO I have been without a phone for 5 + days. I had a nexus 5 and nexus 5x repaired before and they sent a new phone same day. They also are not answering my email requests for information. Sounds like Google support is slipping
    I ended up writing all the management I could find and filed with BBB. Customer Service now just ignores me and refused to respond. Worst customer service ever. Google should be ashamed. I've never been treated this bad by any company. Very disappointing.
    Yesterday 11:01 PM
    Haven't had any issues with mine, in fact it's been one of the most problem free phones I've had. And no, not paid to say that. The worst phones I've ever owned were the Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC Thunderbolt. The Thunderbolt was bad from the start, horrible battery life and signal quality, mediocre speakers. The S3 got progressively worse the longer I owned it, the GPS was bad from the start, it started to slow down after a few months to the point where by the one year mark it was crap to use, battery life by the one year mark was about 1/3 of what it was when new, and just after the one year mark mobile data quit and never came back.

In contrast, no hardware issues, the performance is the same as day one, and battery life is the same or better than when I got it. If they improve the Pixel with better speakers, smaller bezels, and maybe waterproofing I'll be all for it. I am using the regular Pixel and not the XL, but I doubt that makes a difference. Have you tried getting a replacement?
    Hope you don't have any issues. I loved the phone, but now hate this company. I've never even thought about getting a iPhone, but this may push me to switch.
    Yesterday 11:04 PM