Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Pixel users, what email app are you using and why? I need it for an exchange account. I've been using Nine, but I'm having severe issues with contacts, groups and editing them.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Nine ( https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.ninefolders.hd3&token=EfdxiPAv ) is a great email app for Exchange/ActiveSync servers. Syncs everything - email, calendars, tasks, reminders, etc. Satisfies any security restrictions your corporate Exchange Server manager may impose while limiting their control over the rest of your device.

(In case you didn't know, once you log into an ActiveSync mail account, your employer typically as the ability to remotely wipe your entire device - but not if you rare using Nine)

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Any app that integrates iCloud email and calendar? Bb hub does it. But i want something that's free and without any ads

Sent from mTalk

Kirk Burkhead

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. Been using blue mail for about a week and really like it so far. I was previously using Nine, but was having a major problem with adding groups, and editing and deleting them.

vhl71

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Outlook. Really like then focused inbox. Bit having issues with Gmail sometimes I've to close the app and reopen to send emails. Is there any other app with the focused inbox concept.

maxburn

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Aqua Mail Pro. Works great with all types of accounts. Access to exchange folders. Worth every penny.
I use this too, excellent app.

My only comment against it is there is a maze of preferences and settings that's daunting for first time setup but because of that you can make it do exactly what you want. Once complete you never have to do it again as it has a backup/export feature, so if you move to a new device it's a snap to have everything perfect in a second.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad