So I just got my new Pixel (came in today). It is pretty awesome so far, although I enjoyed the drop down menu on my GS6. I don't see any way to have the volume tile (for quick vibrate/full volume/mute modes) or the option to have the brightness bar on the first pulldown of the menu.

Is there any way to add more tiles for options such as volume or add the brightness bar to the first menu? I haven't looked for any apps that change stuff like that but I do not want to do any rooting.

Thanks!
    06-16-2017 07:19 PM
    So I just got my new Pixel (came in today). It is pretty awesome so far, although I enjoyed the drop down menu on my GS6. I don't see any way to have the volume tile (for quick vibrate/full volume/mute modes) or the option to have the brightness bar on the first pulldown of the menu.

Is there any way to add more tiles for options such as volume or add the brightness bar to the first menu? I haven't looked for any apps that change stuff like that but I do not want to do any rooting.

Thanks!
    With the Pixel the "Do No Disturb" button should serve the purpose of muting the phone from vibrations and audio disturbances, but set to your priority preferences.

The 6 tiles can be changed to you liking as well, but it will always just be 6 on first menu, I believe.
    ballzac likes this.
    06-16-2017 08:12 PM
    The ringer modes quick tile Play store app puts volume toggle in your quick settings.
    ballzac likes this.
    06-17-2017 06:12 AM
    The ringer modes quick tile Play store app puts volume toggle in your quick settings.
    I can check it out, thanks!
    06-17-2017 08:29 AM