Running Android O Beta. Google Reminders are dismissing themselves and are being placed in the 'Done' category without my intervention. This is not b/c of the Beta because it was also doing this when I went back to Nougat 7.2.1 through factory reset.

The reminders are popping up when they are supposed to, but they are not staying in the Notifications Shade until they are dismissed.

I have tried all kinds of things. I have forced stopped the Google App and cleared the cache. I have rebooted phone. I have put it in safe mode and then the reminders are behaving normally. But when I return to regular mode they start misbehaving again. I have factory reset the phone twice to try and remedy this issue. Both times I have restored from backup. I guess I could try a factory reset w/o restoring from a backup and see what happens then. Both of the restores have been OTA.

Any ideas?
    07-02-2017 10:41 PM
    I had to do a nuke and pave and that has seemed to take care of it, i. e. NOT restoring from a backup. I really didn't want to do that, but I eventually missed my full reminder functionality that I gave in and wiped it clean and started fresh.... Login, login, login, login.... You know the drill. ;-)
    07-03-2017 10:12 PM