Do Not Disturb randomly activates!

A

AC Question

I have a Google Pixel XL and the Do Not Disturb function randomly turns on. It turns on for every call, even on Bluetooth, and will not deactivate. Do Not Disturb will randomly turn on, even when a call has not been placed. I have spoken with Google multiple times, added rules then removed them, but nothing is working. I'm in the medical field and am on call 24/7, so this is a huge problem! Can I remove or fully deactivate Do Not Disturb mode?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Mod Note: Thread moved for better visibility.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Mod Note: Thread moved for better visibility.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
If you have your phone on vibrate or silent and you hit the volume down, it will go into do not disturb. This can be turned off within the system UI tuner. This is disabled and hidden by default like developer tools but once enabled, you could disable the volume functionality from enabling it.

HeebeJeebe11

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
Sony Z5 premium
I'm having the same issue. Anytime I make or receive a call, DO NOT DISTURB automatically activates and I have to manually turn it off. It's super annoying especially when it deactivates call waiting. Any fix?

HeebeJeebe11

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
It's definitely a bug. Dumb feature in my opinion. Especially if your on-call for work, or on the other line and can't receive calls. Imagine a doctor or surgeon's frustration with this. I hope a fix is in the works!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante