Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yup it's 41.8 MB on the Pixel(Sailfish) on T-Mobile
Build number NKG47S

Last edited:

bbycrts

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Don't know for sure but my adaptive brightness has gone way way dark since the patches this evening... Anyone else?

lewwill

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I had a similar experience today and after the last update. I just went to settings, turned off adaptive brightness, readjusted my brightness level and then turned adaptive brightness back on. Solved the problem. Overall, my opinion is that this is an excellent phone.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife's phone is showing the update icon twice in her notifications and no time to update.. Never seen it listed twice though before

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Weird, I'm still not seeing it... Pixel XL, originally Verizon but now T-Mobile. I've still got the Verizon sim, popping that in doesn't make a difference.

Lok52

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Checked my phone last night, discovered it was installed on the 5th. Never even noticed. Which is how it should work.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Checked my phone last night, discovered it was installed on the 5th. Never even noticed. Which is how it should work.

I'm actually not sure when the update was installed on my Pixel XL. I just know that when I checked a couple of days ago my phone showed the July update. When I checked yesterday, it showed the August update was installed. This is the first time I have ever had a system update of any kind install itself without my knowledge. Mind you, I'm not complaining, I was just surprised to find the August update installed.