DBrand skin?

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
If you follow Android news, you know that DBrand is everywhere. It's sponsors a lot of videos. So of course I'm curious to get one because I got the very silver Pixel because that's the only 128GB I could find amongst all the stores I visited. But I'm not a huge fan of the front. The white makes the empty chin stick out.

So do you use a Dbrand skin? What's your take on them? Easy to install? Does it look good? Does it hold well in the long run?

omg_its_kerri

Mar 6, 2011
anovelpursuit.com
I've had one of their full-body skins on my Pixel since last November. Installation can be a bit tricky, but it's not overly difficult. I've had no peeling issues since putting it on my Pixel.

Rocketsaucev2

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the dragon skin on mine, but just the back. I have a black pixel so I like the front as is. The installation can be tedious and definitely requires patience and precision (and a blow dryer). That said it looks really slick and I prefer the solid look to the glass window on the back. I also have a clear case over it because the phone is still really slippery even with the skin. I don't like my phone sliding out of my pocket or across a couch cushion, etc

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I see the corners on installed Dbrand skins and they don't seem flush. Is that just because they weren't installed properly or that's always the case?

Here are two examples from videos on YouTube.

1.png

2.png

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
So it is possible to get smooth corners? Honestly I don't know how these people live with their skin looking like that, I'd had torn it off the phone ha ha! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech