Get the 32/128

crackcookie

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Which Pixel should I get, I already have the XL Very Blue 32 which is super cute but I am thinking that I should get the 128 in black for under 500 and sell my blue 32?

What do you think?

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the Google Pixel 32Gb. I have all my apps on and have used 35% of the storage. But, I do no games and no social media. It really does depend on how you use a phone. Assuming you have one now, how much of your memory has been used? Are you feeling restricted? Do you buy bigger shoes when the ones you have aren't pinching your feet?

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
It depends on how you use Google's services and Android.

First, Google's bet is that, with 32 GB, you'll use its Google Play Music to stream your music and Google Photos to store your pictures (which is why you get unlimited full resolution backups). Now if that's the case, then you could save some dough with the 32 GB if you're not a huge app user (and I'm talking a LOT of apps here).

If you're the kind of user who installs gigabytes worth of apps (and that a whole lot) or if, like me, you want to have all your stuff locally (I don't use Google Photos at all for security and privacy reasons, not that I don't trust Google mind you, but everything can be hacked) then get the 128 GB like I did.

Also, if you're the kind of "Storage OCD" user who gets increasingly anxious as available storage space lowers, then better safe than sorry, get the 128GB.

Now be aware that the 128GB version can be hard to find. I had to go to 3 stores before I found one.

Hope that helped!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2