I sold my S8 Plus today , Note 8 preordered and just today started using Blue Pixel as a loaner from a friend of mine until my Note 8 arrives and Holly cats this little thing is AWESOME. I am now totally lost and life just got complicated lol.

I should have not took this phone as a loaner. Very very impressed with how this thing functions. Dang!!
    09-07-2017 07:31 PM
    You can always return the Note 8 when you get it
    DMP89145 likes this.
    09-07-2017 08:07 PM
    You can always return the Note 8 when you get it
    That would be something wouldn't it? As much as I like this small guy, here are my concerns.

* 32gb unit and no SD card. That will not work for me. I have 128 gb that is around 30gb just for my music
    * Water resistant. I love it
    * Wireless charging, so hard to go back to not having it
    * Samsung pay. Use it ALL the time.

Google can give me 3 out of 4 in the next Pixel, I am SOLD. until then, I am impressed but no can do.
    TwitchyPuppy likes this.
    09-07-2017 08:18 PM
    I had the S8+ and ended up giving it to my partner and going back to my Pixel XL which has 128gb. No matter what phone I've tried this past year I just keep going back to my Pixel XL. I usually switch phones quite often so for me to be on the same phone now almost a year out is quite an achievement.
    09-07-2017 09:07 PM
    I had the S8+ and ended up giving it to my partner and going back to my Pixel XL which has 128gb. No matter what phone I've tried this past year I just keep going back to my Pixel XL. I usually switch phones quite often so for me to be on the same phone now almost a year out is quite an achievement.
    Even though not a good looking phone, there is something about the pixel that gets you hocked. It's there but I can't point it out.
    bbhybridchris likes this.
    09-08-2017 05:34 AM
    I still have my S7, and I sometimes get the urge to switch back and try it because there are some Samsung features that I like. But, it lasts no more than a day and I'm right back to my Pixel XL.
    09-08-2017 10:52 AM
    I still have my S7, and I sometimes get the urge to switch back and try it because there are some Samsung features that I like. But, it lasts no more than a day and I'm right back to my Pixel XL.
    I came from a MXPE that my cat tried to teach to swim. Got it in July (late I know) and am a Nexus/Pixel user from now on. I Have the Pixel XL 128 Gb. Great phone.
    09-08-2017 01:15 PM
    I want to know what feature you miss on your S7. The reason i ask is because i looked at some samsung feature and found alternative in playstore. I want control over what i want on my phone so i prefer to get S7 feature by just installing an app.

here is an example. Samsung has native theaming. Pixel has substratum which is just an app and dont need root at all. you can download theams from play store.

i agree there are certain features that cannot be replaced without root
    09-12-2017 10:31 AM