anyone got the Sept security patch on VZ

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
It would help if the people that got the security patch could also identify whether they are on Nougat or Oreo. I have yet to get it, and I'm on Oreo, which make me wonder whether the September patch was bundled with the Oreo version.

migdier

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
On Google purchased XL 128gb running on Oreo... carrier: T-Mobile....no update...thinking of trying the unenroll work around

ptkelly

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It would help if the people that got the security patch could also identify whether they are on Nougat or Oreo. I have yet to get it, and I'm on Oreo, which make me wonder whether the September patch was bundled with the Oreo version.

I had Oreo and was on the beta program. No September update. I unenrolled from the beta program and immediately got the September update. Like you, I wondered if it was bundled with my Android 8.0 and the answer is, no.

MAK-VA

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I had Oreo and was on the beta program. No September update. I unenrolled from the beta program and immediately got the September update. Like you, I wondered if it was bundled with my Android 8.0 and the answer is, no.

I followed the advice of this esteemed and august group (cough, cough), unenrolled, and got the patch almost immediately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair