01-12-2018 02:51 PM
26 12
tools
    Alright so I'm going to share my experience since I am completely fed up with this scenario

I had my first pixel for a year, it worked perfectly until this issue happened. When I restarted my phone, it would work for around 5 minutes until cutting off and not working again. So it's obvious that the hardware still worked, then just got cut off. I booked into safe mode and factory reset my phone over 5 times to no avail.
    I then contacted my carrier for a replacement which they happily did, and my phone worked. Until I had to update to Android 8.0, where after a week or two. The same issue happened. I didn't install any new apps at the time, and even after booting into safe mode it still wouldn't work. the mic, earpiece, and headphone jack work for a good 5-10 minutes before shutting off.

I am more than confused, and extremely fed up that the same issue has happened to me twice.

Now when I try resetting the phone it has a loading bar for a few seconds like it's updating, then no media at all will play. This also happened on my one year old phone. This is absolute horse ****.
    01-12-2018 02:51 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD