Speed of insurance claim processing

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I dropped and cracked the screen today - good old uneven pavement. I've already filed the claim online with Assurant... It's "in process". How long does this process usually take?

The phone still works and I'm debating whether or not to activate my old Nexus 5 and use that.

I've never filed a claim (or broken a screen) before so this is new territory.... Thanks in advance!

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
every time I've ever filed a claim I've had a new phone within 2 days. it is Sunday, so you have to take that in to consideration.

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Wow if I can get a new one by Wednesday I'd be thrilled. I'll live with this one until then. I suspect the odds of getting another Really Blue one are pretty low.....

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Oh cool. I waited seemingly forever for the blue to be in stock. Thanks for the feedback! Sure am glad I sprung for the insurance. I use the phone all the time, eventually I was going to have a fatal fumble.....

vividrich

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Very happy with the insurance process....and either my ear magically improved or the replacement phone in call volume is much higher than the original....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc