Pixel Wait List (12/17)

itic

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got on the list in late october for an all black 32g pixel. I understand that once the phone is available again folks are notified based on the date they were added to the waiting list. Has anyone been notified yet? Im seeing some indications that theyll be coming available again and just want to gauge my chances of getting one...

Should i wait or just buy one from a retailer...:cool:

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Seems like they dropped the price for the XL to $569. All 3 colors seem available for purchase now.

Maybe Google is facing out inventory, you may not see the regular Pixel in stock again, why not spend an extra $20 and get the XL?

can3gxw

Trusted Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
If you can snag a 1st gen Pixel for that price, I would go for it. Here in the Canadian store, a 32 GB Pixel XL (the Pixel is sold out) is still running a hefty $1,049.00. Man - they sure aren't giving it away up here. The 64GB Pixel XL 2 is only an extra 50 bucks at $1,109.00 for twice the storage... sheesh...

javierlp

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Seems like they dropped the price for the XL to $569. All 3 colors seem available for purchase now.

Maybe Google is facing out inventory, you may not see the regular Pixel in stock again, why not spend an extra $20 and get the XL?

Dammit,

When I wrote this the Blue Pixel XL was still in stock. Decided to buy it later last night and they're sold out, can't even enter a waiting list.

Again, seems like they're clearing out inventory.

Btw, bought the silver XL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol