Next time no Pixel.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I went from a Note 3 to a Pixel XL, looking to get away from software bloat. But after a solid year with this XL I've got to say I miss the Stylus. My fingers just don't do the touch keyboard well. Dunno why, maybe just my non-magnetic persona. Guess I'm going back next time. Dissapointed.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I never used my stylus on my Note so it wasn't an issue moving away. I used to a lot back on the Note 3 and such but now a days everything I used the stylus for I have other apps for.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Everyone's different. I went from a Note 4 to the XL and because I prefer swipe typing using my thumb I didn't miss the stylus at all when it came to typing.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yep, I got big fingers and when I can across Swype back in the day, it was a revelation.

But that's not the problem here... It's response.

The OP wouldn't, by chance, have Reynaud's Disease, would they? It's nothing serious, mostly a circulation thing. But less blood in your fingers means less iron, means they don't trigger the mechanism by which your screen detects your finger as easily.

Just a shot in the dark.. my wife has it and she's always had issues with touch response. And since FPS sensors are usually capacitive as well, she's always had issues with those as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith