So I have been using Textra for a while now and decided to give Android Messages a try again. But what I noticed is that the conversation for my Fiance and I takes a second or so to load in Android Messages because I haven't deleted anything from it for almost 2 years. I noticed I only have the option to delete the whole conversation or one message at a time. So I went back into Textra and started to delete messages from it in there so it would load correctly as I don't want to delete the whole conversation. But I'm noticing when I go back to Android Messages the messages I deleted in Textra are still showing in Android Messages. Do these apps keep separate logs of the messages or did Android Messages just not update yet?
    02-12-2018 08:13 AM
    When you open Textra, do yup set it back to the default message application?
    02-12-2018 11:27 AM
    When you open Textra, do yup set it back to the default message application?
    I am pretty sure I did, but now you have me wondering. That would make sense if I didn't
    02-12-2018 11:32 AM
    I got it fixed an easier way actually. I backed up the conversation with SMS backup and restore. Then I deleted the whole conversation and restored it only going back to October 2017 which was a lot less text messages and therefore doesn't slow down or take forever to load.
    02-12-2018 12:31 PM