Have Note 8 and trying Pixel XL

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Been with note series and using S-pen since note 2. Love my note 8 but wanted to check the hype with stock Android as I see these messages in forums. Got a almost new Pixel XL for a very good price. This has buttery smooth experience and am loving it. I hope Pixel is released with something like S-pen and am sold out.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
The Pixel line won't be sold with anything like an S-Pen (which is why I found a pack of 3 stylus/pen things in a dollar store for $5 for my Pixel 2).

NeilWhitear

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the Note 8 and first gen Pixel XL and whilst I adore stock Android, the hardware on the Note 8 is amazing, especially the screen, camera and 6GB of RAM.

Currently using my Pixel XL until my Note 8 gets Oreo and the latest security updates, then I'll most likely revert back.

I remember about 4 year ago some manufacturers offered their flagship devices with stock Android, I believe Samsung and HTC were two that did, they were great devices, offering top notch hardware with stock Android.

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
I have the Note 8 and first gen Pixel XL and whilst I adore stock Android, the hardware on the Note 8 is amazing, especially the screen, camera and 6GB of RAM.

Currently using my Pixel XL until my Note 8 gets Oreo and the latest security updates, then I'll most likely revert back.

I remember about 4 year ago some manufacturers offered their flagship devices with stock Android, I believe Samsung and HTC were two that did, they were great devices, offering top notch hardware with stock Android.

If the Note 8 had stock android and got updates immediately. I would trade my Pixel in for one in a heart beat. I loved my Note 5 it was my first android phone and I loved it. I like that the Pixel gets the newest OS right away and monthly security updates. Oh and the camera on the Pixel was a selling feature for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol