I am getting more and more frustrated by settings being changed without my knowledge. Sometimes it is just annoying like automatic screen rotation being stopped. But sometimes it is serious like the google clock alarm being changed to silent so I missed an important appointment. I presume it is caused by apps interference but surely if I only get apps from the play store I should be able to assume that they aren't permitted to do this sort of thing. What do you think?
    05-29-2018 07:40 AM
    Don't feed them at night!

Seriously though, have you tried booting the phone in to safe mode and seeing if it still happens? Also maybe back out (uninstall) your last couple apps 1 at a time and see if that help? Most extreme would be a factory reset, THEN with a clean phone see if it still happens, THEN add back your apps 1 at a time till you find the culprit.

Hopefully though someone else will come to the thread who has direct experience with this issue! OH one last thing, AND this wouldn't really explain the alarm, BUT make sure no power saver function or app is one, THAT can turn stuff off (to save battery) automatically.
    05-29-2018 09:34 AM