I was deleting a few photos from my phone last night when all the sudden the phone spazzed out. I couldn't get it to unlock. The lock screen was showing with the swipe up to take picture etc and then also there was the android nav button bar on the button on the same screen (weird!). After the phone wasn't responding for a while, I held down the power button until it restarted. Now it is stuck in a boot loop. When I try to access recovery mode it says no command. Stock phone on latest update.

Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve? Have a strong feeling the phone is a paper weight.
    06-18-2018 08:38 AM
    Sounds like a nightmare. Is it still under warranty?
    06-18-2018 08:44 AM
    I was deleting a few photos from my phone last night when all the sudden the phone spazzed out. I couldn't get it to unlock. The lock screen was showing with the swipe up to take picture etc and then also there was the android nav button bar on the button on the same screen (weird!). After the phone wasn't responding for a while, I held down the power button until it restarted. Now it is stuck in a boot loop. When I try to access recovery mode it says no command. Stock phone on latest update.

Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve? Have a strong feeling the phone is a paper weight.
    "No command" is actually normal, there's one more step to access recovery. Press the power button and while holding it, press the volume up button. You should then be in recovery.
    06-18-2018 09:14 AM
    I have the same issue. blows *** and I can't get anything to work
    07-27-2018 10:21 PM