December update :)

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
At first, after install was complete, I saw a few stutters with Tapatalk ( which I am using to post this) but that seems to have gone away by this AM, essentially day 2. Don't know what that meant, just passing it along as a curious phenom.

mr2gti

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site
Battery just about unusable - getting worse and worse. Update's done nothing to sort the issues of the battery discharging in use.

Chuckcell

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
We did have, or more properly heard, another phenom - the Google map guide voice has developed a lisp at 100% volume. Weird.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello anyone by chance have the "call screening" feature the the December update. I got the update and wondering if I am just missing it somewhere to activate. Thanks in advance.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hello anyone by chance have the "call screening" feature the the December update. I got the update and wondering if I am just missing it somewhere to activate. Thanks in advance.
It won't be in December update. I don't have call screening on my Pixel ,but do have call screening on my Pixel 2 XL.
I have the beta phone app on both phones.
It just showed up one day on my Pixel 2 ,but hasn't on my Pixel yet.
I think as long as your on the beta phone app newest version ,all you can do is wait for Google to flip the switch.
I haven't heard anyone here mention they have call screening on the Pixel/Pixel XL yet

When it does show it will be in the phone app settings just below Caller ID & Spam

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
It won't be in December update. I don't have call screening on my Pixel ,but do have call screening on my Pixel 2 XL.
I have the beta phone app on both phones.
It just showed up one day on my Pixel 2 ,but hasn't on my Pixel yet.
I think as long as your on the beta phone app newest version ,all you can do is wait for Google to flip the switch.
I haven't heard anyone here mention they have call screening on the Pixel/Pixel XL yet

When it does show it will be in the phone app settings just below Caller ID & Spam

Thanks for the info. Appreciate it

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
December update is here, and I was going to also poke around and see if anybody yet has Call Screening. My phone app is current.

Dan L2

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I liked my battery has gone to ****. I've had it happen now where I use my camera then battery drops down to 1%.