Cases for the Pixel XL

nmichaleski

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
The fist case I bought was the spigen hybrid. Nice case but too bulky. The second case I went with is basically the perfect case IMHO. It's very slim yet has a slight lip around the screen for protection. The cutouts are laser precise as well. Very happy especially for the price. The only thing that I could imagine being improved is grippiness but it's not even that bad.

Maxboost mSnap

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5631284

mrZoSo

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I went with the Spigen Rugged Armor case for my Pixel. It's fairly thin and I like the fact it has a slight lip past the screen. So when I lay the phone facedaown, the screen doesn't touch the surface. Even with a tempered glass screen protector, it still doesn't touch the surface.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Morphie had a battery case available for the Pixel XL now. On their website for $99 which is the same price for most of not all of their battery cases

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Well, now that it's been ten months since I've had the phone, and having tried 4 different cases, I must say that the Spigen Ultra Hybrid Crystal Clear has turned out to be one of the best cases I ever owned. I bought both the clear case and the silicon case from the Google Store, and returned them promptly. The clear case was a joke, the silicon not much better. I also bought the Spigen Rugged Armor in black, which is a great TPU case, though the front-facing edges covering the bezel are a little sharp (they annoyed my ear somewhat when I talked on the phone). But Spigen's Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid has performed like a champ, both in looks, comfort, grip, and drop protection.

kenorian

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Got a bit of a case fetishist. But, for the past few months I've been using the Speck clear case. My favorite by far our the 7 or 8 that I have.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I finally got a Pixel XL, and then the Caseology Parallax case. It looks nice, but one caution -- I think the gold finish of the trim around the camera can cause glare if you use the LED flash.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Got the OtterBox Defender case and I truly believe it's perfect. Too bad they are making Defender cases with built in screen protectors anymore. I would have loved to have one for my Pixel 4 XL too.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Got the OtterBox Defender case and I truly believe it's perfect. Too bad they are making Defender cases with built in screen protectors anymore. I would have loved to have one for my Pixel 4 XL too.

Yep I'm using one on my regular pixel, I picked it up on clearance for 8 bucks, didn't think I was going to like it but it's my favorite case :) and I agree I really like the built in screen protector as well.... not sure why they stopped doing that? It really completed the package, ultimate grip and protection for your phone ;-)