Any glass screen protector covers funky?

skinnytoo201

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Yootech is the best one I've found so far. Their customer support was great also as I bought the first one before they fixed it and they sent the second fixed one right out to me.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Yootech is the best one I've found so far. Their customer support was great also as I bought the first one before they fixed it and they sent the second fixed one right out to me.
Yes but finger prints are too easy to see

The Verizon one didn't show any, just felt more quality but just doesn't cover fully.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
The intelliARMOR PRO was just released for the Pixel XL and is supposed to cover the whole screen. Mine has shipped but I haven't received it yet. If you decide to get one, use promo code "intelli35" for 35% off.
https://www.amazon.com/Google-Prote...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5628438

Same concept, this one from Orzly. In an email exchange, they assured me that theirs fits the visible part of the screen perfectly. Originally, the opaque borders obscured a few pixels.
Turns out that the opaque frame on the Orzly DOES cover some of the screen.

Intelliglass Pro Jim describes is the same design. Clear center w/ black or white border offering full coverage. They say theirs is correctly sized so the transparent part fits the viewable screen. We'll see. I ordered one and will let you now. Maybe Jim will get back to us with how his fits....

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
My problem with the whole-screen screen protectors with the opaque frames is that the frame choices are limited to black or white. My Pixel XL is Very Silver and it does NOT have white bezels. I realize they are often referred to as white, but you only have to hold something white next to the bezel to see the comparison... the bezels are definitely not white.

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site

Intelliglass Pro Jim describes is the same design. Clear center w/ black or white border offering full coverage. They say theirs is correctly sized so the transparent part fits the viewable screen. We'll see. I ordered one and will let you now. Maybe Jim will get back to us with how his fits....

I did get my intelliARMOR PRO HD and installed it a few days ago. It might have been user error, but while it does fit well, I have some tiny bubbles in the screen area that won't go away, plus some haloing on the sides that I can't get rid of. Overall, I'm okay with it, but it's definitely not perfect.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got something from verizon (expensive $24.99) and realized it doesn't cover fully. I understand that's for cases, but I use slim case and keep seeing the glass protector lines (I have black phone).
Yeah, the VZ one is slightly smaller than the screen. At first I thought that I put it on wrong. Than I noticed it was the same on all of the phones I've looked at.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to think that with the exception of the screen protectors with the opaque frames, which I don't really want, I'm unlikely to find a screen protector that will fit properly on my Pixel XL. So, I may actually resort to trying this Qmadix First-Defense Liquid Glass Screen Protector that was demonstrated at CES 2017.

I know, I know... it may turn out to be flimflam, all smoke and mirrors; but at this point, as I sit here looking at my way-too-small Zagg screen protector, I'm thinking this just may be my next move.

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Same concept, this one from Orzly. In an email exchange, they assured me that theirs fits the visible part of the screen perfectly. Originally, the opaque borders obscured a few pixels.

Regarding BOTH of these 'edge to edge' protectors, BOTH cover several pixels of the screen.

This, despite my assurances with BOTH companies that this is not an issue.

Again, I contacted BOTH companies prior to ordering their products. BOTH assured me this was not an issue.

BOTH were wrong.

Moderators: Despite this being an active thread, I am going to post it as a new one given it is an important update on specific products. Should you disagree, feel free to delete ......

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Can't believe we can't find a full edge to edge protector glass..... Had tried many and they not good looking and collects dust at the borders

lucpol

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe we can't find a full edge to edge protector glass..... Had tried many and they not good looking and collects dust at the borders
It seems the Spigen is good. Same concept than the intelliglass pro and orzly but with a way better execution.

Some pics were posted in another forum which are showing a perfect fit, no halo, no covering of the screen and no dot matrix (the orzly has an awful dot matrix)

gmermel

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I got the Spigen screen protector today. I like how it turned out. It definitely covers fully. I'm satisfied. I will go back to Spigen for my next screen protector if this one gets broken.

lucpol

May 1, 2013
Visit site
I got the Spigen screen protector today. I like how it turned out. It definitely covers fully. I'm satisfied. I will go back to Spigen for my next screen protector if this one gets broken.
The same for me. Fits perfectly.
Some other people had bubbles and sensitivity issues. But I did not experience any problem. Plus it is left side with the Ringke Fusion smoke black case.

a71f602e19b4d5e5da5a67543ac6d743.jpg
2f800d150a1cee5e1c63cd0eaa459daf.jpg
bbd305b26787cd3f2bc3cbc2c0b0b30a.jpg