Any glass screen protector covers funky?

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I got something from verizon (expensive $24.99) and realized it doesn't cover fully. I understand that's for cases, but I use slim case and keep seeing the glass protector lines (I have black phone).

JimSmith94

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
The intelliARMOR PRO was just released for the Pixel XL and is supposed to cover the whole screen. Mine has shipped but I haven't received it yet. If you decide to get one, use promo code "intelli35" for 35% off.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
The intelliARMOR PRO was just released for the Pixel XL and is supposed to cover the whole screen. Mine has shipped but I haven't received it yet. If you decide to get one, use promo code "intelli35" for 35% off.
Do you have a link to it? When does sale end?

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
One of these days, somebody is going to get smart and offer these full-screen protectors with entirely clear coverage instead of the opaque/colored edge and bezel areas. When that happens, I'll definitely buy.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
So far seems like yootech covers the most..

d8c342ea65143af706b8deaf67e30163.jpg

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
One of these days, somebody is going to get smart and offer these full-screen protectors with entirely clear coverage instead of the opaque/colored edge and bezel areas. When that happens, I'll definitely buy.

Confirmed! I installed it and it covers the full screen. But it doesnt seem to have finger print resist coating? Will know more soon.. Also bought the spigen glass protector it seems short on both sides too.

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
The Spigen is short as is the Zagg. It will be interesting to see how you make out with the YooTech. On Amazon, there are some pretty negative reviews as well as some pretty positive reviews. Looking forward to hearing your input.

pmendu

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
The Spigen is short as is the Zagg. It will be interesting to see how you make out with the YooTech. On Amazon, there are some pretty negative reviews as well as some pretty positive reviews. Looking forward to hearing your input.
The updated yootech one fixes the length correctly

Lilybell2

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Good but no fingerprint coating so lot of oil marks show up quickly... So no go for me, looking for alternative :(
That's a shame, it sounded so promising. Thank you so much for sharing your findings. The fingerprint problem would be a deal breaker for me too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae