Hey all,

Ive been between the Pixelbook and Samsung Chromebook pro, and am getting ready to make a purchase.

Convince me on either!
    02-27-2018 05:54 AM
    Never used a chromebook til I got my pixelbook, always had a pc or windows laptop. This is easily the best machine I've ever bought, extremely fast, absolutely beautiful and dead easy to get used to, its probably the Rolls Royce of chromebooks and to my mind worth every penny
    02-27-2018 06:58 AM
    I'm kinda hoping that they bring out one with a detachable keyboard. (not a bluetooth one). Rumors, anyone?
    02-27-2018 07:19 AM
    I purchased the Pixelbook a couple months ago and I'm really happy with everything about it from design to performance. I was also considering the Samsung Pro but normally if I settle for a product because it's cheaper I end up regretting it. I'm glad I decided on Pixelbook and know it's going to last me for awhile.
    02-27-2018 01:45 PM
    Never used a chromebook til I got my pixelbook, always had a pc or windows laptop. This is easily the best machine I've ever bought, extremely fast, absolutely beautiful and dead easy to get used to, its probably the Rolls Royce of chromebooks and to my mind worth every penny
    Had my Pixelbook about 2 weeks. The pixelbook without a doubt it's more expensive however I believe that there's room for it to grow in terms of future as far as the hardware. Some can't justify the price but I'll tell you what....I'm pretty happy. It just feels good using it and the display is really beautiful. Best Buy should have one on display go check it out.
    02-28-2018 08:13 PM
    I am still a Windows guy but I picked up one of these over the weekend and for day to day use, I can do everything on this device. It takes a bit to get used to and the Launcher needs more customizability options. Android Apps are running WAY better than I expected and even the games run full screen (if the game is designed for that) and that has been the most impressive thing.

Yes, it is expensive but oddly, it is worth it for the quality.
    03-05-2018 01:45 PM
    I know...the price tag is probably the only drawback...
    03-07-2018 05:59 PM
    I know...the price tag is probably the only drawback...
    It truly is and this may be cliche' in the reviews but from experience, the hardware is super nice...perhaps the best trackpad / keyboard combinations I've used.
    03-08-2018 02:50 PM
    It truly is and this may be cliche' in the reviews but from experience, the hardware is super nice...perhaps the best trackpad / keyboard combinations I've used.
    Totally agree ^
    03-08-2018 03:10 PM
    I just picked up the pixelbook and so far very impressed it replaced my old macbook that my son broke lasty week.
    03-10-2018 07:48 PM
    Totally agree ^
    I am shocked how much I am using the Pixelbook over my Surface Book. My biggest complaint (and not at all the fault of Pixelbook) is a lack of spell checker in OneNote.
    03-12-2018 10:29 AM
    I use grammerly it works every where I type on my pixelbook give it a try its in the playstore.
    cdd543 likes this.
    03-12-2018 04:23 PM
    I use grammerly it works every where I type on my pixelbook give it a try its in the playstore.
    I sure will...thanks...

The spellcheck was about to go on my very shortlist of showstoppers on the PixelBook. The main show stopper is the lack of a child account. They removed it in January with an update and they said Google Family Link is coming but not ETA.
    03-13-2018 03:47 PM