I took advantage of the $749 sale and picked one up. I have to say I'm shocked at how productive it can be and how much I can actually get done with it. Yes gaming kinda sucks from what I see, but I'm not a big gamer on a laptop anyway.
    My work apps seem to work flawlessly (outlook). I think it's a keeper for me!
    06-11-2018 05:21 PM
    Nice. I love this thing! The Android games I've tried work pretty well (although when I play Pinball Arcade from Farsight, there's a very very slight lag between when I touch the screen and when the flipper activates, which is just enough to ruin the game), but my issue with games is that the Pixelbook's edges are too sharp and it's generally too heavy to hold as a tablet for a prolonged period.
    06-11-2018 06:54 PM
    I took advantage of the $749 sale and picked one up. I have to say I'm shocked at how productive it can be and how much I can actually get done with it. Yes gaming kinda sucks from what I see, but I'm not a big gamer on a laptop anyway.
    My work apps seem to work flawlessly (outlook). I think it's a keeper for me!
    Are you using Outlook view Chrome or the Android app? I tried using the Android app and though it lacked some key features (such as deleting messages via the keyboard and advancing to the next message after deleting a message). However, I find that the web interface is great. The downside to the web interface is that I can't use it if I'm offline.
    06-22-2018 04:33 PM
    I'm loving mine too. Have now completely made the transiston from Mac to Google and really happy. Have to say I was happy with my previous setup up but Keyone + Chromebook has been a match made in heaven. Smooth, android apps run well and offline Spotify and prime video via the apps. Also plays nice with the Microsoft suite which is good.
    06-26-2018 06:28 PM
    Also surprised how much I liked it. I bought it during the sale intending on returning it...ended up selling my Surface Pro 2017 to a family member.
    06-29-2018 08:04 PM