M8 GPE or Nexus 6?

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Well, just as the title says, which one should I go with? I notice the M8 GPE only comes with 32 GB internal storage, for the same price as the 64 GB Nexus 6. A few things I want to know:

1) Does the M8 allow micro SD card expansion?

2) How is the battery life on the M8 GPE with 2,600 mAh?

3) Are the speakers the same BoomSound as the regular M8?

I'm also assuming that the M8 GPE has Lollipop by now. As for the size difference, I've held the Nexus 6 in hand, so even though I have small hands I'm good with it; however, I'm just on the fence about the issues it presents. So what do you all think? I also know 1080P is easier on the battery than QHD. Do I get either one over the other, or hold out for an M9 GPE, with Lollipop out of the box?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Well, just as the title says, which one should I go with? I notice the M8 GPE only comes with 32 GB internal storage, for the same price as the 64 GB Nexus 6. A few things I want to know:

1) Does the M8 allow micro SD card expansion?

2) How is the battery life on the M8 GPE with 2,600 mAh?

3) Are the speakers the same BoomSound as the regular M8?

I'm also assuming that the M8 GPE has Lollipop by now. As for the size difference, I've held the Nexus 6 in hand, so even though I have small hands I'm good with it; however, I'm just on the fence about the issues it presents. So what do you all think? I also know 1080P is easier on the battery than QHD. Do I get either one over the other, or hold out for an M9 GPE, with Lollipop out of the box?

Thanks in advance.

Posted via the Android Central App

The m8 is better imo.

1 yes same speakers and features

2 m8 gpe have MUCH better battery.

3 yes the m8 allows up to 128GB micro sd card :)

And yes lollipop is there. and the size is better.

TheMarco

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I have both phones. I like the M8 GPE way better. The Nexus 6 is huge and unwieldy. Way too big for me and the size doesn't really add anything. I'd pick the M8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith