How do you remove games from your Google Play Games list?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I have games that I don't play anymore in my Google Play Games list. Is there any way to remove them?
Go to the play store and swipe to the right.

Select My apps.

Go to "All" at the very top.

Remove any apps you don't want from the list.

DeanMHoward

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Doing it through google play games only let's you manage what's installed. To remove games so you never see them again, go into the google play store and go to "my apps" when you're in "my apps" go too "all". In this list, you'll see an " x" in the top right corner of each listed app, click that to remove the app.

DeanMHoward

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Ya know what, I went back to check it later on, apparently the method I posted prior is the proper way to do it because as I checked it, the games I no longer wanted to view were gone from the list. Just like you wanted.

I also discovered some hidden data in the google settings app earlier this morning from the games I had, check into that app and disconnect apps that you no longer want having access to you.

All in all though, the method I posted should fix your issue, just give it time to sync. (A few hours)

njajal sek

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I have games that I don't play anymore in my Google Play Games list. Is there any way to remove them?

On android, go to google+, on the top right choose setting, select your gmail, then click on app with google+ sigh....

And choose which game memory did u want to delete/disconnect

Sakariya Tp

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
yes, it is the right way. but unable to disconnect my games when selecting to delete game activities. otherwise it is simply disconnected, but all activities still there. any option to remove game activities also.

Kent Macalalad

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
how do you remove games in google play game? because i do not know

My little sister have download games in my android cellphone and she just connected all of her games in my account or she just press allow to hold my account to her games and i tried everything finding to remove her games in my google play games account but i can't see remove or delete!!

please help me how to delete games in google play games not in google play

bloodgull

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
Why don't you go to application manager on your device and uninstall them one by one.

Because that is not what he is asking help for, re-read his question.

If the question was "how do I uninstall an app or game in android?" Then that would be correct, but of course, he didn't ask that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs