Balloon Bird - Collect gems, earn upgrades, beat achievements!

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Try to avoid the balloons and stay ahead of the storm. Hold your finger on the screen to accelerate and tilt to turn. I've implemented lots of features including upgrades, achievements and a leaderboard through Google Play Services.

==========

Stay updated by liking our Facebook page!

==========

DESCRIPTION
A storm is in hot pursuit of Balloon Bird. Dodge a field of balloons and keep Balloon Bird's energy up by collecting energy orbs as quickly as possible. Push your boundaries with gems and purchase upgrades to reach achievements like never before.

==========

==========

FLUID CONTROLS
Have complete control of Balloon Bird with intuitive controls.

EARN UPGRADES
Numerous upgrades allow you to push Balloon Bird further than ever. Get that extra boost by purchasing gems to reach your goals.

CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Connect with Google Play and put your skills to the test with highscores and challenging achievements.

TABLET SUPPORT
Balloon Bird has been designed for enjoyment on both phones and tablets.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE 1.0.4

Been starting to get a lot of downloads in the past month and noticed that people are really limited because the energy orbs don't give enough energy. I increased the amount of energy from the orbs so the player is now only limited by their skills ;). Enjoy!

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Balloon Bird - Collect gems, buy upgrades, earn achievements!

Do you mean make them more animated (bouncy), or different colours? That's definitely something that needs work though, I feel they're very static.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

UPDATE 1.0.5

Made the balloons and clouds much less static. The balloons are now "bubbly" and the clouds have a slight rotation and variation in size now.

Special thanks to webdevray and x_marksthespot for their suggestions!

Last edited:

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
UPDATE 1.0.6

I've noticed with friends that they tend to tap like how one would in Flappy Bird. A lot of new user's are getting very low scores as well, and this is likely the reason. I revised the tutorial to ensure the user knows to hold their finger down to accelerate. Please let me know if the tutorial is clear for you!

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Thanks! Your game looks great as well. I tried downloading it, however, the download failed halfway through. I'll try again when I have WiFi.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately there were very long loading times with some devices due to the music files, so I removed the music in the most recent update. I hope I can find a solution to this in the future and reincorporate the music.

pebble_games

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

With the promotion I'm giving away 2,500 gems if you have myAppFree installed on your phone! What you need to do:

Make sure you have myAppFree installed LINK

Install Balloon Bird LINK

Enjoy your free gems!! Go to the upgrade store to purchase some upgrades with them (upwards arrow).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21