Why aren't my Google Play games achievements syncing?

A

AC Question

Google play games achievements not syncing

Hello! I play a lot games which support Google play games, I like to collect achievements. I used my phone to play on a plane with no internet, and since I landed my achievements are not syncing.

I don't know why, I have experimented with this a lot:

I collect an achievement, I look in Google play games and it doesn't show in my XP. It doesn't show in the game either, when looking at my games in GPG I then close the game I got an achievement in, open it, and its gone from in the game too then. It seems the connection between the game and the GPG app is broken. Any idea what I can do?

Thank you!!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google play games achievements not syncing

Welcome to Android Central!

Try going in to your settings, go to accounts, go to your Google account and uncheck Google play games and then check it again. See if it syncs the achievements.

nabilhero

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: Google play games achievements not syncing

welcome to android central!

Try going in to your settings, go to accounts, go to your google account and uncheck google play games and then check it again. See if it syncs the achievements.
i have tried what you said and also nothing changed i have my acheivement on google play but the game is with new acheivments so wht about my google play acheivments how can u take it back ????

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! They were referring to the system settings, not the Play Games app settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781