How do I transfer my scores in games from a gmail to another gmail?

MahmoudHashem1

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
Hello all,,
I have been playing a lot of games and scored high points in many games (from my brother's phone and his gmail), now I bought a new phone and create my gmail. How do I transfer score points from my brother's gmail to my gmail?
Thanks in advance,,

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not aware of any way to do that. One possible way is to look directly into the the game's data directory using a file manager and copying the save game files. But this may not work for all games, since some of them might save that information in a protected system directory. I was able to copy Minecraft save game files from an older tablet to a newer one for my daughter, so it can be done.

MahmoudHashem1

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
Ahh, but most of the games save the score points in Google servers, I mean Google Play Games, but if you copy save files, I think Google Play Games will not addmission this, and certainly will return you to zero and start again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've done a little searching and can't find any way to migrate Google Play Games data from one account to another -- sorry!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown