hi
    when i read a book there are paragraphes more important . I would like have a free app to take a picture of the page of the book, crop the picture to the paragraphe and then place this image in a document just after the image i took before . so kind of a document (maybe libre office or i dont know where there is a file with a title of the book and when you open it you only see the cropped paragraph that i want do reread in one year instead of reading the whole book again tx
    04-08-2021 11:10 PM
    Which phone do you have? With Google Photos, it's easy to crop an image. Most document creation apps (like Google Docs) allow you to paste images, so it'd be a simple matter of cropping the photo, then selecting that cropped image to paste into the document you're working on.
    04-08-2021 11:15 PM
    hi i have a edge 7 samsung.
    i will never use a online google thing to do this since gafa do data collecting and the book i read do not concern them.
    im looking for app . i need it to work offline too.

any idea?
    04-11-2021 04:28 AM
    Maybe try Simple Gallery?

I won't go into detail about your concern about Google's data collecting (which I feel is misplaced), since I probably won't be able to convince you, but you realize that Samsung probably collects even more data and is less transparent about it, right? https://www.computerworld.com/articl...ling-data.html
    04-11-2021 11:12 AM
    tx for the link for some reson i trust samsumg more than gafa but it is not objective.

ill try it
    04-14-2021 12:19 PM