I reviewed an app some time ago using a different account (as I didn't want my legal name on my review) and although I could see the submitted review via that account, it didn't appear in the list of reviews when I checked via my main account, although reviews by many others on the same day were published. So I retried a few days later, editing it slightly, and it's still not there. I think I recall Google shadow-rejecting reviews on Maps if they contain certain characters. Is it the same with Play Store reviews; are there banned characters like parentheses, or unobvious unallowed words or phrases?
    11-02-2021 12:37 PM
    Well, I tried reposting the review with a few edits (including deleted parentheses) under my main account (instead of a different account), after changing my main account's name so it doesn't show my legal name.

This time it got posted. I don't know if it was due to the edits or which account I used.

Google loves to shadow-hide content it falsely indicates is published, and is not transparent as to why perfectly valid content is shadow-hidden.
    11-04-2021 10:35 PM