play store images and screenshots not loading

ram134

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi
I have problems with the connectivity of play store the images and screen shots are not loading of all apps. .this problem persists from last 2wks and sometimes they start loading but most of the time they r not showing or loading. .

in the screen shot place I got a message Like this "couldn't load screen shots".

I have tried contacting the google they have mentioned some steps but nothing have worked

For this issue I hard reset my mobile once but then also my issue was not solved.

Iam using WiFi connection with high speed. Is there any settings to be changed with the WiFi? This issue leads me so frustrating but I couldnt find any fix. .please help me soon. .

Raj Pyakurel

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
Firstly, turn on yr wifi. Let it connect to yr SSID or wifi network. Long press over it. U can find it in yr wifi settings. After long pressing over the name of wifi or also known as SSID;
Go to: modify network config.
Click on: show advanced options.
Scroll down n change IP settings field from DHCP to STATIC.
Scroll down n go to DNS 1 n DNS 2 fields only.
Change it.
DNS1: 8.8.8.8
DNS2: 4.4.4.4
save it.
Note: Do not change any other fields.
If it didn't work, don't change DNS1 and change DNS2 to 8.8.8.8
and save it.
Additionally, u can change it directly from your router' s DHCP settings.
I hope it will definitely fix yr problem. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Anisha Shastri

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I'm still getting the same error inspite of trying both the options suggested. Please help. This has been happening only post my kitkat update. I use a Nexus4 if that helps.

Regards,
Anisha

dumdumdam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
hey guys,

I have the same problem but my wifi is set up correctly. Also all screenshot are loading but the thing is that most app images aren't loading. Strangely enough it's only happening with the 4.5.10 version of the store. Is there a way to solve this or is this common in the 4.5.10 version?

Morad Hajaliloo

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
hey guys,

I have the same problem but my wifi is set up correctly. Also all screenshot are loading but the thing is that most app images aren't loading. Strangely enough it's only happening with the 4.5.10 version of the store. Is there a way to solve this or is this common in the 4.5.10 version?

I am using a T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and I'm having the exact same problem with the latest Play Store 4.5.10. It's only the app images not loading at times and the screenshots are fine. Please see this post for more information [Q] Play Store 4.5.10 Bug - xda-developers. Anyone found a solution yet?

mhajii210

DRSHAKEEL

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
network error in jb over wifi solved

thank you very much man it is working
my facebook was not loading pics
youtube was showing network error
google play was not loading screenshots
and now all is well
thank you very much

AdrianFloresF

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Firstly, turn on yr wifi. Let it connect to yr SSID or wifi network. Long press over it. U can find it in yr wifi settings. After long pressing over the name of wifi or also known as SSID;
Go to: modify network config.
Click on: show advanced options.
Scroll down n change IP settings field from DHCP to STATIC.
Scroll down n go to DNS 1 n DNS 2 fields only.
Change it.
DNS1: 8.8.8.8
DNS2: 4.4.4.4
save it.
Note: Do not change any other fields.
If it didn't work, don't change DNS1 and change DNS2 to 8.8.8.8
and save it.
Additionally, u can change it directly from your router' s DHCP settings.
I hope it will definitely fix yr problem. Enjoy.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem with Play Store images and I wanted to try your suggestion, but the "save" button grays out after I change the IP to "Static". I've tried populating the password field first with the right password but nothing changes. I've also tried changing the dns settings in my router setup page, but the wifi settings in my phone show the same dns I had. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Robert Cck

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
I set the DNS on my PC (which i shared to my android device) to the default google DNS server
Here is how i do:

1. Click on network and sharing center.
2. Click on adapter settings.
3. Ethernet properties (can also be wifi if its your main internet source)
4. IPV4 properties.
5. Use the foolowing DNS address.
6. DNS preffered : 8.8.8.8
DNS alternate : 8.8.4.4
7. Save it.
8. Do the same to your virtual router (but only if you use your virtual router to share your internet service).
And thats all. It should be fine.

adrenalizeme

May 31, 2017
Visit site
it dosn't work for me. when i back to an older version of google play it works but when i google play update it doesn't work.
this is so annoying can anybody help me?

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. The troubleshooting at the top of this thread by Raj did not work for me. Any other suggestions/recommendations?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49