iOS & Android user. Why do I still prefer Play Store?

zbb1

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello everybody.
I am trying to figure out why so many people denigrate the Play Store, saying it is far away from the App Store. (in terms of quality).
As I use both I do not see this huge difference. I am not talking about professional apps or expensive, I am talking about the free apps I use daily. When I'm looking for a specific app I usually find it first in the Play Store. Most of the times it has more (and more accurate) ratings and it is free.
I am not a fanboy, that's the reason why I am trying to understand all these complains about Play Store. What's your opinion?
Have a good day!

Spencerdl

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have both the 5s and Note3 and use the App store and Play store, to be honest their isn't that much of a difference (App store might be a little more expensive). I use Paid as well as FREE....I find very little difference in the two.....just my.02cents

zbb1

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
I have both the 5s and Note3 and use the App store and Play store, to be honest their isn't that much of a difference (App store might be a little more expensive). I use Paid as well as FREE....I find very little difference in the two.....just my.02cents

Don't you think the search algorithm works better on the Play Store?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton