I get a problem when I try and sign into google+ on the play store or clash of clans I choose the account I want to use then it comes up with another window telling me to select my gender so I do, and I tap next.

But then it goes to the bottom to there terms and conditions and has create shaded out I keep trying to look through all the terms and conditions pages to see if I need to accept anything but nothing... what do I do?
    11-22-2014 02:29 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Is this only on Clash of Clans, or on other games as well? Signing into a game with Google+ doesn't typically give you a bunch of Terms and Conditions, so that's likely a Clash of Clans thing.

If you're unable to press a button, make sure you don't have a screen dimming app like Lux installed. These can sometimes disable certain onscreen buttons.
    11-23-2014 01:33 AM
    I get a problem when I try and sign into google+ on the play store or clash of clans I choose the account I want to use then it comes up with another window telling me to select my gender so I do, and I tap next.

But then it goes to the bottom to there terms and conditions and has create shaded out I keep trying to look through all the terms and conditions pages to see if I need to accept anything but nothing... what do I do?
    05-07-2015 11:42 AM