How do I install paid restricted Google Play apps?

SONYMANO

Feb 21, 2015
Visit site
I want to install paid restricted google play apps

I'm not that familiar with Android so just needed to know if there is an .apk app that would allow me to root my Android car stereo so I could then install and run an app called 'Market Helper 2.0' to allow me to change the device name to bypass restrictions on Google Play so I can install apps it currently says are incompatible.

I've installed Market Helper but for it to work my device needs to be rooted what I now know is the same as the jailbreak I have on my iPhone.

Thanks for any support or suggestion if there's an easier way to allow me to install unrestricted apps from Google Play. I know I can get apps from other sources but I want to purchase a particular sat nav (TomTom) and need the in app purchases like real time traffic update. I do have TomTom on my device but it's missing the traffic updates for me and as well on occasions the car symbol appears to be flying over parks and rivers and I'm sure thats not meant to happen.

This is the only Android device I have by the way.

afsaar

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: I want to install paid restricted google play apps

In case you want paid apps, you can do it by trying some of the websites like getjar. They allow you to download paid apps for free on promotion days.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995