How do I resolve this Unknown Issue with Google Play Services Error message?

dean_woods

Aug 30, 2016
Visit site
I followed the steps as mentioned above. However, i couldn't get the same options as described. BTW, I own a Moto E. In Settings, under Apps (Manager), I managed to find Google Play Services.

I clicked Clear Cache.
However, the problem persisted.

There were no such option as Uninstall or Uninstall updates. In Manage Space, I found Clear All Data. Yeah, i know it may sound extreme..but it isn't. No important data is actually deleted. Once it deletes the required data...it re-collates all necessary data.(You'll notice it in the sudden fall and rise in app memory - which happen immediately). After that, the error stopped. And Google apps like gmail, books etc. continue to work fine.

The ones with a similar interface, u could try this. Probably the equivalent to Uninstall Updates.

Harshal Wagh

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Unknown Issue with Google Play Services"Error message

To fix "Unknown Issue with Google Play Services" follow the following........
1.go to ====>>>> setting.
2.tap on ====>>>>app manager =====>>>all.
3.find for google play services app.
4.tap on uninstall updates.
5.restart the device.
6.open any any app related to google play services(hangout,gmail etc.),the apps will ask for an update ,do the update.
7.you are done.
8. The app will run as before they use to.

Bt in my mobile Red mi note3 it is showing uninstall update option blur means it's not allowing to press it what I should do

SAMPATH RAMESH

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: How do I resolve this redmi 3 note Gmail is not google Play Services Error message?

I am not able open Gmail as I. Getting error with Google play services ask me to contact developer

Abid Abul Hassan

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site

Hi Shiba,

I did exactly the same but still it's not working for me. Actually for my Google services stop and uninstall button is showing disabled means I'm not able to select any of the option . I even download apk file of Google play services and Gmail from net but that too is of no use.I have Redmi Note. Please suggest what should I do?

Thanks

Hi,
I have same issue in my p8 lit. Did you find any solution. Kindly tell me if you know.

Rami Hosam

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Re: Unknown Issue with Google Play Services" Error message

I had the same problem then I solve easily by fix permissions of google play services
with android tuner (rooted).

Coco Lerso

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
Every time i play mobile legend the
I recieve a message that say "mobile legend was having a trouble in google play service' please help me to fix this trouble.

Tdog11

Apr 27, 2017
Visit site

I tried that turned phone off and back on clicked on to Gmail it sent me to sign in where I put my email and password then it said "CANT ESTABLISHED A RELIABLE CONNECTION TO SERVER IT COULD BE A TEMPORARY PROBLEM OR ANDROID DEVICE MAY NOT BE PROVISIONED TO FOR DATA SERVICES IF THE PROBLEM CONTINUES CALL CUSTOMER SERVICE" my phone isn't on right now I run off of WIFI which is perfect I can use Facebook and Facebook messenger AND for some weird reason GOOGLE+ works?

Daryoosh Adineh

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
I had the same issue which affected all Google apps on my Android. I uninstalled Google Play Services which reverted back to the Google Play factory version. Then installed the Google Play Services Updates and the error no longer appeared.

Perfect!
Worked for me too. Thanks bro! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance