I have a Z3 Compact and I recently subscribed to Google Play Music. I have downloaded many songs to my phone through this service but now my phone is nearly full, about 90%, with about 9GB of that being music. I was wondering if there was any way that I could transfer my downloaded music to my PC so I can transfer some to an SD card and make some space. I've looked through the files but I cant find any of my music.
    04-17-2015 01:26 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! No, I don't think so. If you're using All Access, the songs can be downloaded for offline listening only, not to save forever--otherwise, music piracy would be rampant. If you actually purchase the individual song or album, then you can download it from your Google Play Music library on your computer browser.
    Welcome to Android Central! No, I don't think so. If you're using All Access, the songs can be downloaded for offline listening only, not to save forever--otherwise, music piracy would be rampant. If you actually purchase the individual song or album, then you can download it from your Google Play Music library on your computer browser.
    04-17-2015 09:25 PM