How can I block my child from certain social media apps in the Google Store (S3)?

A

AC Question

how can i block my child from certain social media apps on google store? for samsun S3?

My daughter has an iphone 5, and she recently broke that and we still have her samsun s3 . the only problem im having with giving that back to her is she still has an ability to donload snapchat, instagram, and god forbid any other thing you can think of! but i can find out how you can block those apps without blocking the whole phone with a password, cause she is 15 and i do trust her? can i have any help with this one. ?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i block my child from certain social media apps on google store? for samsun S3?

Welcome to the forums. There are app lock applications that can lock users out of apps, including the Play Store and settings. Try this one: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etails?id=com.domobile.applock&token=GbNE6u5w

You want to lock settings so they can't uninstall the app lock and then download whatever app they want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz