Until recently I had no problems downloading or synching any ap from google playstore on my vizio tablet. Now I connect, hit install, hit accept and nothing happens, just an error message! I have done EVERYTHING suggested upon various websites to no avail. Factory reset, clearing, deleting data, caches, auto time set, etc. Anytime I try to find an alternative way to download an app, it invariably returns me to thegoogle playstore! I just notice ad for an 8 inch pad mentioning features which curiously included ...Google Play certified. I'm at wits end, I have loads of purchased aps without ability to synch. Is this something available with newer tabs,where google has just cut off compatibility with an older tablet like mine. ANY suggestions appreciated!
    Sue
    11-22-2015 07:03 PM
    Clear your google play services and store caches/ data.

11-22-2015 07:30 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or just yours?

Try going to Settings>Apps>All, select Google Play Store, and Clear Cache/Clear Data, then Force Stop. Do the same for Download Manager. Now try again.

If that doesn't work, try going to Settings>Accounts-Google, select your Google account, and remove it completely from the phone. Then add it back again, and see if that helps.

I do recall seeing another thread about the Vizio Vtab a little while back where the owner was having problems with Google Play Store. There might be some incompatibilities between Vizio's firmware and the current Play Store that prevent them from working together, but unfortunately, Vizio wasn't able to provide any solution for that user.
    11-23-2015 10:23 PM