Hello All,

I know I posted this on another thread but I have been actively working towards a solution and I cannot figure out this issue. This is what I have completed through trial and error. I cannot, for the life of me, download updates at a quicker pace! This is only in the Google Play store, it only happens on my Wifi and is only on my Android devices, my iPad updates and installs updates flawlessly and as quick as it should be, but behold, Google Play store is slow slow slow, a 12 MB update takes me about an hour or more. Also, sometimes this happens on downloading and installing new apps but I cannot recreate the issue on this specifically enough to say this happens to downloads as well. This is mainly the updates on apps only. Below is what I have completed so far.

-Wipe cache and data of Google Play Store via settings
    -Uninstalled updated and reinstalled updates on Google Play Store
    -Restore to Factory default, the whole phone
    -Have a Nexus 6P and this happens on my Samsung Tab S2 as well
    -Happens on both devices, both devices have the same Google Account
    -Checked Wireless Router, called the manufactuer
    -Replaced the router with a new Asus router and problem still persists
    -Trouble shoot with Google, they suggested I contact ISP
    -Signed in and out of Google Hangouts multiple times

I am on hold with the ISP right now, but I am sure they will not be able to do anything. I have a PPPoE service and have not experienced these issues before, Google seems to think they are blocking the Google Play Store or something, what they said to me didn't really make any sense.

I am seriously at a loss and cannot update my apps without burning through my data. Can anyone advise or has anyone had any of these issues?
    12-02-2015 05:36 PM
    There might be an issue with wireless dongle on your phone. Is any other apps that require internet like Netflix or youtube extremely slow? Have you tried using a different google account? Try updating operating system. Or contact manufacturer about the warranty you might need to have it repaired or replaced.
    RionDunn likes this.
    12-02-2015 11:07 PM
    There might be an issue with wireless dongle on your phone. Is any other apps that require internet like Netflix or youtube extremely slow? Have you tried using a different google account? Try updating operating system. Or contact manufacturer about the warranty you might need to have it repaired or replaced.
    I watch Netflix every night and haven't had a single issue with the application either on my phone or Chromecast. YouTube has been acting awkward. Sometimes it's fine and other times it tells me there was an error and I need to touch retry. I doubt its my device as the same thing is happening to all other devices such as my tablet and Note 5. I wonder if this has something to do with Google play store or services.
    12-02-2015 11:44 PM
    I am having the same issue on my galaxy tab s2 LTE (Verizon) and galaxy note 5!!!!!!!!!!! I have reloaded both os' with repair assistant and took it to samsung kiosk in best buy and had them reloaded. nothing seems to fix the issue!!!!!!!!!!
    01-11-2016 03:24 PM
    I am having the same issue on my galaxy tab s2 LTE (Verizon) and galaxy note 5!!!!!!!!!!! I have reloaded both os' with repair assistant and took it to samsung kiosk in best buy and had them reloaded. nothing seems to fix the issue!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe check the channel your WiFi is on. Do some research in how changing the channel on your WiFi may help with data speeds. The play store is working fine for me again, I think my ISP is throttling my net
    01-11-2016 10:36 PM
    Thank you.
    03-02-2016 03:10 AM