Why does my Play Store keep crashing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

play store keeps crashing

Help, ok I'm going to explain all from beginning, I thought of getting free paid apps and in-app purchases by LVL and emulation and stuff, so I thought I could use custom patch by lucky patcher, I did that, the play store was working perfectly fine, but then I saw in games that it says not connected to google play store, so I panicked that it might be cause of the customing, I had then gone to titanium backup to restore, it just took forever to restore, even if it did, then it works perfectly fine, but this time, on some apps, it wasn't showing purchases, on some it was, even purchasing pop up appeared,
But when I go to play store, it works fine, but when I download anything, it says unfortunately google play store has stopped, then when I enter app again, it opens and then closes before I would read or see anything, then I thought of clearing data, it worked like before but when download, same thing happened, I thought of removing it completely, btw I had lost my backup when I was doing this because backup, the backup was before modding so, the backup was original with no modifications, so I removed the app and then downloaded a new one from net and still the problem persists, no matter how many times I reinstalled no matter how many times I downloaded no matter how many various websites I downloaded 6.0.5v still no fix, please help, I'll let u know my systems info if needed, and please no factory reset solutions because I have a feeling the problem will still persist even if I reset my phone and my all files apps n everything will be gone for nothing, please do not ignore and please take some little time of your life to help me I'm in a very dire situation, it's not like any other Google play error or any download manager stuff, please! This is the worst situation u or anyone ever had in Google play store, Thank you

RogMoore

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: play store keeps crashing

I think you need to backup your data and just Hard Reset your device once, it might solve your problem.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, we don't allow discussion about Lucky Patcher and illegal activities. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.