Google Play Store server error - retry, how can I fix it?

GeeGeeGamer

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Google Play Store "server error - retry"

Hello, I have a ZTE-Kernel smartphone. It came with the Google Play Store app but it won't open. All that shows up on the screen is "server error" and a button below that says "retry" - I can only download games through Amazon. I have researched this problem on the laptop and honestly have tried every single thing I've found that was supposed to fix it. I have a strong internet connection so I don't see how that could be the problem. I have uninstalled my Google account and reinstalled it, I have emptied the data and cache. I have done the same on the Download Manager. Help!!

GeeGeeGamer

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store "server error - retry"

Hi, No, I haven't tried the reset. I'm a little afraid of messing up my phone because I'm not real savvy on this stuff. Where do I find that reset option? Is it just listed in my settings area? I appreciate your help :)

GeeGeeGamer

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store "server error - retry"

Okay, Now I can say Yes, I did try a factory reset - however, it did not work. I logged into my Google account, no problem there but I still receive the same "server error" message when I try to open Google Play Store.....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463